1. Nice big clean rooms spacious layout
2. Excellent buffet for 12 Euros and Dinner combo for 19 Euros--good tasty food
3. Parking has security cameras and is well lit
1. Lousy neighborhood-hotels is in an industrial zone--we saw prostitutes soliciting customers just outside the hotel entrance. Be careful at night --do not leave valuables in the car as it might get broken into.
2. Wifi did not work and had lots of problems. The room internet was slow and expensive
3.Only one computer with net access for entire hotel
Overall a good place to stay if you are a bunch of guys with a car. If you are female or with kids would not recommend it as the Rome subway is 20 minute drive away.